We are very much aware that a new boiler is a big and often unexpected expense and so we have tailored our boilers on finance packages to ensure the best possible boiler at a monthly cost starting from just under £25, including 8-10 years parts and labour warranty on all Worcester Boilers depending on Model.
We now offer a decision on finance instantly! Call us to arrange a visit.
What do we offer
We offer a range of different products with lots of different options which means we can offer a monthly payment to suite everyones budget.
- 0% Finance Over 2 Years
- Industry leading 9.9% APR on terms between 3 and 10 Years
- Flexible deposit pay as much deposit as you wish or pay none at all
- All boilers come with an 8, 9 or even 10 year warranty
- All boilers from Worcester are “Which Best Buy” and are A-rated for efficiency which will help save you money on your gas bills.
Typical representative finance example
|Gas-Fix||Help Link||British Gas||Nationwide|
Based on a Combi to Combi boiler swap, Worcester Boiler 30i priced at Cash price £2,060. £260 deposit is provided leaving a total amount of credit of £1,800. Spread the cost over 10 years by making 120 monthly repayments of £23.28. Total amount repayable will be £2793.60. 9.9% APR Representative. Terms and Conditions apply. Credit is subject to status and we reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.
Applicants must be permanently resident in the United Kingdom, at least 18 years of age and able to make repayments by Direct Debit. The credit advertised is provided by Hitachi Capital with whom we have a commercial relationship.
Eligibility for Finance
Our finance deals are suitable for anyone who meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Aged 18 or over
- Hold a bank account or building society account
- Are a permanent UK resident (and have been living in the UK for at least 12 months)
- You are in permanent paid employment, self-employed or retired with a pension
- Have a good credit history
Information we will need to progress application?
To complete your application for finance you will need the following information:
- Your address details including your postcode for the past 3 years
- Your (current) bank or building society account details
- Your current employer’s details
- Your current income